The system relies on three components, Server, Mobile and Smartwatch. It provides tools aimed at:
- Managing the automatic or manual/voluntary activation of the functionality for monitoring a resource;
- Automatically detecting potential anomalies affecting the status of a resource, based on given events and conditions monitored through the mobile application running on smartphones/tablets and/or smartwatches;
- Allowing the field resource to manually notify the need for support or to cancel an automatic alert;
- Monitoring the status of field resources in real time from the operations center, by relying on alphanumeric, graphic and cartographic data;
- Supervising the procedures for the management of an alert condition, thanks to a structured workflow. The user is guided and monitored while completing a set of previously defined steps.