Nice – Mixed Reality Virtual Training
Thanks to Space 1, technicians around the world can be trained from remote. A mentor shows how operations are to be executed in a virtual room, relying on 3D models and multimedia content, interacting and collaborating in real time with users.
- Simultaneous interaction between local and remote users, as if they were in the same physical room
- Training and content management through the remote Mixed Reality platform, thus eliminating the need to displace technicians and tools
- Increased time-efficiency and performance
- Technical details of the components always at the users’ fingertips
- 3D objects perceived as if they were real
- Multi-language support