RFI – GIS Catasto
Integration of geographical and administrative accounting data in a single platform to monitor and manage real-estate assets on map
RFI, the company responsible for the Italian railroad network, relies on the combined representation of reports and thematic maps provided by GIS Catasto platform in order to immediately consult summary information about the spatial distribution of assets and their intended usage, identify the need to check data, evaluate dismantling scenarios and intercompany transfers. The system integrates and relates geographical (GIS and cadastral maps) and administrative accounting data (from In.Rete platform), thus resulting in a correlation between the geographical and the alphanumeric view of assets. Furthermore, the system provides different thematic layers, such as: railroad network, cadastral parcels, administrative boundaries and satellite maps, which can be overlapped according to the activity to carry out. The specific editing, report and visualization functions allow to perform various tasks, such as the alignment between urban and railroad cadasters, the analysis, rationalization and classification of properties according to their usage, and support of business strategies.
- Combination of SOA model and Geodatabase to centralize the management of information
- Associated information thanks to metadata
- Easier and immediate updates
- Safer data sharing
2i Rete Gas – Workforce Management
Management of maintenance and technical management of intervention orders, concerning operations
Our 2i Rete Gas customer can rely on a set of features for acquiring from external systems the data regarding the plant’s structure and the activities to be carried out, which are then integrated into Geocall WFM for the management of emergency procedures, of planned and extraordinary maintenance, of the activities to be carried out at the customer’s and of the booking processes related to the agenda. Furthermore, the application allows to manage both the inspections within the working sites and the external companies, by using the mobile devices for assigning the activities to the field staff and to contractor companies. The technicians rely on the mobile feature for confirming their presence in the working site, taking the activity in charge and receiving the alerts regarding the use of the DPI required. The performance of activities can be certified either by compiling the data collection forms, or by the very customer through the graphometric signature.
- Sole system for the management of the core functions regarding the operations
- Strongly integrated with external systems
- Easy interaction between mobile and measurement tools
- Focus on work safety standards for operators
ABS – Transportation
Planning, optimization and tracking of the handling of tractor units, loading beds and material within the plant
ABS, leading company in the iron and steel industry, introduced Geocall WFM to optimize and track transports and material handling. The solution offers specific functionalities in the logistics area and allows to plan the material handling optimizing the tractors’ movements, monitoring the workload and supporting handling between the production departments. Handlings are scheduled in accordance with the optimization times and transfers. Moreover, technicians are supported in their activities thanks to the tools installed in vehicles, allowing a real-time material tracking within the plant.
- Material handling optimization
- Improved efficiency thanks to the handling planning
- Monitoring and prevention of critical situations
- Simplification of the technicians’ work
- Precise linking of handling costs to the related orders
ADWEA - Sharikaty Somaati Project
Management of field service activities on water and electricity supply networks
ADWEA is the government body responsible for supplying water and electricity in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates.
The Sharikaty Somaati project will help ADWEA to manage its Field Service, i.e. to generate, assign and coordinate maintenance activities performed by field technicians. The staff will therefore take advantage of Mobile features to carry out interventions and technical inspections of networks. The solution is integrated with the Augmented Reality module and will provide Esri maps. Furthermore, citizens will be able to report any irregularities via a Mobile App.
- Preconfigured product
- Quick project implementation (less than 3 months)
- Cross-platform and user-friendly mobile GUI
- Integration with Esri GIS
Autostrade per l'Italia - Monitoring of quality standards, facilities and operations
The survey feature provided by Geocall WFM will support the inspection processes, the management of anomalies and the operational tests concerning assets and facilities
Autostrade per l’Italia has introduced three solutions based on the survey features made available by Geocall WFM, which provide a set of mobile data collection forms to be compiled on field: Monitoring of quality standards, supports the management of the control activities regarding anomalies and the monitoring of the quality standards along the entire highway network, by relying on dedicated anomaly-forms to be compiled on field during the controls; Inspection of facilities, is addressed to the operational processes concerning the inspection of buildings and company assets, thus allowing to report and manage the anomalies detected on field through dedicated inspection reports; Operational tests, supports the processes regarding the management of different types of forms compiled on field, possibly attaching multimedia information, as well.
- Standardization of data collection activities on field
- Enhanced operational efficiency as a result of the mobile surveys available
- Hands-free compiling of data collection forms (speech-to-text)
- Accurate detailed reports thanks to the pics, audio files and notes to be possibly attached
Camuzzi - Geocall WFM Utility
Management of maintenance, complaints and emergencies
Camuzzi Gas is active in the field of natural gas distribution. The company, which operates in Argentina, has chosen Geocall WFM to manage its Field Service. Geocall WFM is used to manage all processes of the commercial cycle such as: installation, checks, replacement and meters closing. Furthermore, our solution is used to manage complaints from customers and subsequent checks by technicians, as well as to handle emergency service and solve malfunctions, gas leaks and supply disruptions while indicating their emergency level. In addition to the integration with legacy systems, a digital signature management system is provided. It is integrated with TAG NFC and it allows to create authenticated PDF files.
- Extensive knowledge of gas distribution processes
- Long experience in LATAM
- Quick project implementation
Cap Holding – Nemo Project
Management of commercial activities and maintenance on networks and plants entrusted to external companies
The CAP Group, which manages the integrated water service in the Metropolitan City of Milan, adopted the Geocall WFM solution integrated to Salesforce and Oracle BI. The platform deals with the technical and administrative management of the business processes towards users and with the coordination of maintenance works on networks and plants, mainly entrusted to external companies.
Geocall WFM allows to plan and schedule the activities, also by integrating the use of mobile devices for the management and the reporting of field activities. Furthermore, the application offers specific functionalities dedicated to external companies, for the full management of the suppliers charged with the plants maintenance, from the definition of contracts and the consolidation of the price list to the reporting of the activities performed and to the billing.
- Digitalization and mobilization of the operational processes
- Real-time monitoring of the progress of works and of the costs of activities
- Full management of the external suppliers
- Compliance to the SLA set out in the service and standard charter of AEEGSI authority
Culligan – Smart Service
Management and optimization of customer service activities supporting the technicians who operate where the equipment is installed
Culligan, leading company in the supply of water treatment solutions, uses Geocall WFM to centralize, manage and optimize the planning and execution of all activities performed at the customers’ premises. The solution allows to automatize the planning of activities optimizing the transfers of the technicians, scheduling both the interventions and the appointments with the customer and managing vehicles and warehouses. The technician is supported in the execution of field activities thanks to the mobile component available in the tablet. He is therefore able both to consult technical data, manuals and warehouse stock, to calculate the intervention price and to account the activities.
- Automation of back office activities
- Control of operational activities
- Reduction of transfer consumption
- Possibility to report business opportunities direct from the field
- KPI development of the assistance process
enercity – WFM 4.0
Management, optimization and mobilization of the Field Service activities on all technical networks and assets
enercity is one of the major multi-utility companies in Germany, with headquarters in Hanover. It adopted the Geocall WFM solution to manage the Field Service processes efficiently and to start a digitalization process that follows the principles of Industry 4.0. Automatic scheduling, integration with the GIS component, possibility to manage external companies, organization of the emergency service to cope with emergencies and management of materials: these are the key functions which allow the client to optimize the maintenance activities on technical networks and assets. The resources on the field are provided with a mobile multi-platform application which offers innovative collaboration tools between the operations center and the teams on the field, such as sharing multimedia elements, chat and videocalls. These functions allow the complete mobilization of the field activities.
- High automation of Field Service processes
- Better quality of the services for 23,000 business customers in Hanover
- Digitalization of the field processes
- Use of modern communication and mobile collaboration tools
- Adaptation to the guidelines of Industry 4.0
Endesa - eOrder Project
Management of customers relations and maintenance on electric grids in Spain and in the LATAM area
Endesa is the leading Utility provider in Spain, supplying electricity also to Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Chile. Endesa was looking for a solution to optimally acquire and manage technical and commercial Work Orders. Geocall WFM has provided Endesa with the tools to manage teams and vehicles throughout the territory, handle emergencies, monitor the lifecycle of practices and alerts, coordinate activities and optimize tasks and travelling to and from the job sites.
- 6,000 field technicians worldwide at fully capacity
- Resources productivity increased by 30-50%
- Standardized integration with legacy applications
- Common framework and customizations available for each country
- WFM Mobile: cross-platform component to constantly keep technicians in touch with the company
Gnutti Carlo Group – Geocall WFM Plant
Maintenance management inside production plants
Gnutti Carlo Group introduced Geocall WFM Plant to organize maintenance activities in three of its production plants (11 plants throughout the world in the future). The solution, which is accessible from computer booths, mobile devices and desktops, fully integrates with the systems in use (SAP PM, MM and WM) and provides many benefits both for the organization of the activities assigned to field technicians and for the management of the predictive maintenance.
- Concept of autonomous maintenance based on the “5S competitive” guidelines
- Agile Method applied to the planning of activities
- Independent management of the technicians’ working day
- EWO (Emergency Work Order) templates management for the collection of data about emergencies
KONE - Geocall WFM
Mobilization of trouble ticketing and elevators maintenance activities
KONE is a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry. The company needed a Mobile application to schedule and monitor the work of its technicians and to process statistical information. We provided technical managers with a mobile HTML5 application ideal for monitoring their maintenance activities. It has a user-friendly interface and it is designed to work even when connection is unavailable.
- Global project involving 1,000 technical managers in more than 10 countries
- Integrated with KONE’s back-end systems
- Interface with the Remedy platform
- Mobile App optimized for Android and suitable for tablets
RFI - Geocall WFM
Management of maintenance activities on the Italian railway network
RFI – Rete Ferroviaria Italiana SpA is the company responsible for managing the Italian railway network. Geocall WFM is the solution chosen by RFI to manage and organize all its maintenance activities on-field, from planned maintenance through the assignment of tasks to technicians via Mobile to the coordination of control centers. Geocall WFM Mobile will be used by 10,000 technicians to manage inspections of assets and networks, meter readings, maintenance, availability of resources and emergencies.
- 10,000 field technicians
- First collaborative project
- Integration with Esri GIS and other IT corporate systems
- Cross-platform Mobile
Italian Utility - Augmented Reality Module
Use of Augmented Reality for the management of maintenance activities
One of our main customers, an Italian leading company in the transportation and supply of natural gas, is a precursor in the use of Augmented Reality to support the operating processes carried out by the maintenance staff. Through the solution adopted, it is possible to view the company data on the tablet in cartographic mode and to display underground/hidden assets with the corresponding information (attributes, position, technical datasheets, plant framework), to be possibly edited by the operator thanks to dedicated editing and sharing tools.
- App integrated with the Mobile WFM and with the company GIS services
- Feature to display and access the data concerning the assets
- Advanced editing and redlining features
- Tracking and positioning features, to detect plants located in sites which are hard to reach