According to the Italian legislative decree D. Lgs 196/2003, Section 13, we would like to inform you that the treatment of the personal data that you have submitted upon subscription to the services offered by Over I.T. Srl, has the sole aim of managing Over I.T. marketing and commercial activities, within the current Italian law.
Personal data, both in their paper and computerized form, will be processed directly by us within the modalities and limits needed for the above purposes.
Data can be shared with other persons or bodies involved, such as our Fiscal Consultants, Data Processing Centre, Legal Consultants responsible for the contractual assistance, our Financial Admin. Department, our Banks and the companies within the Engineering Group appointed as responsible for third part data treatment.
Within our company, data may be inspectioned by the staff people responsible and in charge of our data processing procedure.
Data acquisition is necessary in order to correctly fulfil our contractual obligations; failing to give us your personal data involves our not being able to correctly fulfil our contractual obligations.
According to D. Lgs 196/2003, we would like to inform you that the personal data that you have submitted, will be processed directly by Over I.T. Srl both in their paper and computerized form, within the modalities and limits needed in Attachment B.
The Customer declares that he/she has received the specific informative sheet and gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data that have been collected also for the following purposes:
- send out commercial information;
- realise interactive commercial communication;
Data processing will be carried out thanks to proper means that will ensure their security and privacy, and may be carried out manually or through computerised systems able to store, process or forward said data. Giving your personal data is optional. Nonetheless, without your personal data we will not be able to supply you with our services.
We would also like to inform you that, according to D. Lgs 30 giugno 2003, n. 196, Section 7, you have the right to get to know which ones of your personal data we process, and how we use them; you can also request for update, integration, modification or cancellation of your data, ask for their blockage and oppose to their processing. We would also like to inform you that without your authorization to the use of your personal data, we will not be able to supply the services you required.
(Information to Data Subjects)
- The data subject as well as any entity from whom or which personal data are collected shall be preliminarily informed, either orally or in writing, as to:
The information as per paragraph 1 shall also contain the items referred to in specific provisions of this Code and may fail to include certain items if the latter are already known to the entity providing the data or their knowledge may concretely impair supervisory or control activities carried out by public bodies for purposes related to defence or State security, or else for the prevention, suppression or detection of offences.
The Garante may issue a provision to set out simplified information arrangements as regards, in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
Whenever the personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information as per paragraph 1, also including the categories of processed data, shall be provided to the data subject at the time of recording such data or, if their communication is envisaged, no later than when the data are first communicated.
Paragraph 4 shall not apply:
- the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data are intended;
- the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data;
- the consequences if (s)he fails to reply;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the data may be communicated, or who/which may get to know the data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
- the rights as per Section 7;
- the identification data concerning the data controller and, where designated, the data controller’s representative in the State’s territory pursuant to Section 5 and the data processor. If several data processors have been designated by the data controller, at least one among them shall be referred to and either the site on the communications network or the mechanisms for easily accessing the updated list of data processors shall be specified. If a data processor has been designated to provide responses to data subjects in case the rights as per Section 7 are exercised, such data processor shall be referred to.
- if the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by a law, regulations or Community legislation;
- if the data are processed either for carrying out the investigations by defence counsel as per Act no. 397 of 07.12.2000 or to establish or defend a legal claim, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
- if the provision of information to the data subject involves an effort that is declared by the Garante to be manifestly disproportionate compared with the right to be protected, in which case the Garante shall lay down suitable measures, if any, or if it proves impossible in the opinion of the Garante.
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.